Introducing Gynagyn VA
An Innovative New Solution For Relieving Vaginal Atrophy
Gynagyn VA is a combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Lactic Acid that has clinically proven efficacy to relieve vaginal atrophy and the associated symptoms (dryness, soreness, irritation, itching and dyspareunia). Gynagyn VA also helps promote healing of the vaginal mucosa and prevents vaginal infections by restoring the normal acidic vaginal pH (<4.5)
The Best Alternative to Hormonal Therapy
Clinical trials have shown that Gynagyn VA helps effectively relieve:
- Symptoms associated with vaginal atrophy (dryness, soreness, irritation/itching)
- Relieve dyspareunia
- Promote healing of the vaginal mucosa
- Restore the normal acidic pH environment of the vagina
- Prevent vaginal infections
For immediate relief of vaginal atrophy symptoms:
Use 1 tube daily for 7 days preferably at bedtime
For a maintenance regimen to protect from the symptoms of vaginal atrophy:
Use 1 tube twice a week
Gynagyn supplied in hygienic single-use pre-filled applicators. It is preferable to use Gynagyn VA at bedtime.
1. Push the gel downwards to the long nozzle by shaking the applicator.
2. Twist the end tab of the applicator, sit in a comfortable position.
3. Gently insert the neck of the applicator into the vagina. Squeeze the applicator till all its contents are emptied. Remove the applicator while squeezed and discard it.
4. Wash your hands with soap and water.
Maintaining a balanced vaginal ecosystem at a healthy level of moisture and pH < 4.5 is essential to prevent atrophy and recurring infections.
You can use Gynagyn VA to maintain a healthy balance. We recommend using Gynagyn VA 1 single application (4 ml) daily for 7 days followed by a maintenance regimen of one single tube twice a week.
Each box contains 7X4ml hygienic single-use pre-filled applicator.
Paraben-free, Hormone-free, and Fragrance-free
Gynagyn VA can be used safely during pregnancy, lactation and menstruation. It is recommended to consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant.
Do Medications Contribute to Vaginal Atrophy?
Review your medications: Some medications may contribute to vaginal dryness and thus vaginal atrophy. Cold and allergy medications not only dry out your sinuses, they can also dry out your vaginal tissues. If you have symptoms of vaginal atrophy, it’s a good idea to discuss all of your medications, supplements, vitamins, etc. with your doctor to see if any of them are contributing to the problem.