Introducing Gynagyn BV
An Innovative New Solution For Treating Bacterial Vaginosis
Gynagyn BV is a combination of Lactic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid and Rosemary oil extract that has proven efficacy in the treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis and the associated symptoms (Vaginal discharge and odor, soreness, irritation and itching). Gynagyn BV also restores and maintains the normal acidic vaginal pH (< 4.5) which prevents overgrowth of pathogens.
The Best Alternative to Antibiotics
If you are seeking relief and to prevent symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis, Gynagyn BV has been clinically proven to:
- Relieve abnormal vaginal discharge and odour
- Help relieve soreness, irritation/itching
- Restore the normal acidic pH balance of the vagina
- Help maintain healthy vaginal pH
For effective relief of vaginal discharge and odour associated with Bacterial Vaginosis:
Use 1 tube daily for 7 days preferably at bedtime
For Bacterial Vaginosis prevention:
Use 1 tube daily for 7 days after the menstrual cycle
Gynagyn BV is supplied in hygienic single-use pre-filled applicators. It is preferable to use Gynagyn BV at bedtime.
1. Push the gel downwards to the long nozzle by shaking the applicator.
2. Twist the end tab of the applicator, sit in a comfortable position.
3. Gently insert the neck of the applicator into the vagina. Squeeze the applicator till all its contents are emptied. Remove the applicator while squeezed and discard it.
4. Wash your hands with soap and water.
Maintaining a balanced vaginal ecosystem at a pH <4.5 is essential to prevent recurring infections.
You can use Gynagyn BV, even if you do not have a current infection, to maintain a healthy balance.
We recommend using Gynagyn BV 1 single application (4 ml) daily for 7 days immediately following the menstrual cycle.
Each box contains 7X4ml hygienic single-use pre-filled applicator.
Paraben-free, Hormone-free, and Fragrance-free
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
Gynagyn BV can be used safely during pregnancy, lactation, and menstruation. It is recommended to consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant.
Bacterial Vaginosis Vs. Yeast Infections
Anti-fungal medications are not effective against Bacterial Vaginosis, so it is important to distinguish between Bacterial Vaginosis and Yeast infections. Bacterial Vaginosis usually recognized by a fishy smell.